header Notes Collection
Top

25 Lekë 1964, Albania

in Krause book Number: 37а
Years of issue: 1965
Edition:
Signatures: no signature
Serie: 1964 Issue
Specimen of: 1964
Material: Cotton fiber
Size (mm): 150 х 85
Printer: China Banknote Printing and Minting, Shanghai

* All pictures marked magnify are increased partially by magnifying glass, the remaining open in full size by clicking on the image.

** The word "Specimen" is present only on some of electronic pictures, in accordance with banknote images publication rules of appropriate banks.

25 Lekë 1964

Description

Watermark:

watermark

Abbreviation of Albanian State Bank BSHSH, in a semicircle, near five-pointed star (repeated).

Avers:

25 Lekë 1964

A smiling peasant woman, with pride, showing Albanian fertility - a sheaf of wheat. In addition to it, along the edges of the banknote are shown vegetables and fruits, which also emphasize the fertility of the Albanian land. Among them are recognized: lemons, apples, grapes, corn.

The center shows a combine and a car on wheat harvesting.

СК-3 СК-3

On banknote is Combine CK-3.

CK-3 is a Soviet combine harvester created by GSKB for self-propelled grain combines and cotton harvesting machines in Taganrog under the leadership of Canaan Ilyich Izakson.

The first prototype of the CK-3 was built in February 1956. Since 1958, mass-produced in the factories: Taganrog Combine Plant, Rostselmash, Krasnoyarsk Combine Plant. SK-3 was awarded the diploma of the Brussels exhibition, he was the first Soviet combine equipped with power steering. The following modifications were produced: on the semi-tracked (СКП-3) and crawler (СКГ-3) run, the semi-tracked rice-grain harvester (СКПР-3). Production of SK-3 was completed in Taganrog and Rostselmash in early 1962, and in Krasnoyarsk in early 1964. A total of 169,000 cars were produced. He was replaced by the combine СК-4, which was a further development of the SK-3.

Specifications:

reaper grapple - 3.2, 4.1 and 5 m.

bandwidth - 3 kg / s.

engine capacity - 75 liters. with.

bunker - 1.6-1.8 m³.

ZIS-150

On banknote is ZIS-150 or Chinese copy of ZIS-150 - Jiefang CA10.

The ZIS-150 was a Soviet truck. In 1947 it replaced the ZiS-5 truck on assembly line. ZIS-150 together with GAZ-51 was the main Soviet truck of the 1950s, judging by their quantity. A tractor-trailer version of the ZIS-150, the ZIS-120N was sold from 1956-1957. In 1957, the base ZIS-150 model was replaced by ZIL-164, which differed outwardly only by vertical grille bars and bumper. ZIS-150 was also manufactured in Braşov, Romania between 1954-1960 as the "Steagul Rosu" (Red Flag) SR-101 and in China as the Jie Fang CA-10 at First Automobile Works. At least one prototype was built in North Korea under the name "Chollima". The ZIS / ZIL-150 truck was widely exported abroad, mainly to socialist countries.

Jiefang

The truck "Jiefang" CA10 with a loading capacity of 4 tons is an exact copy of the ZiS-150. The letters CA mean Chinese Automobile. He inherited a congenital “disease” from the Soviet model - the cliffs of the universal joints due to a too long and poorly balanced cardan shaft.

The first Chinese truck "Tszefan" ("Liberation") was a copy of the ZiS-150 with a lifting capacity of 4 tons. In fact, the Changchun Automobile Plant was, in fact, a copy of the Moscow ZiS.

“Russian with Chinese - brothers forever” - was sung in a famous song of the early 50s, when Mao Zedong came to his elder brother, a wise leader and teacher Stalin, to Moscow, to see the ballet at the Bolshoi Theater. On February 14, 1950, a treaty of friendship and mutual assistance between the USSR and China was signed. Cooperation with China was one of the priorities of the USSR’s foreign policy during the Cold War. Participation in the war is not quite cold - the Korean 1950 - revealed the weak technical equipment of the ally. It was decided to provide free assistance to the People’s Republic of China in the form of technology transfer. On April 3, the Ministry of Heavy Industry of China approves a project plan for an automobile plant in Changchun to produce 30,000 trucks a year. The first director of the plant (he then wore number 652) was appointed Zhao Bin.

Jiefang

On June 9, 1953, the Chairman of the CPC, Mao Zedong, signed the CPC Central Committee Directive “On the construction of a car factory in Changchun for three years”, and at the end of June, after hearing the report of the head of the State Council of the People's Republic of China, Zhou Enlai, began a calligraphic note on a stone, had to lay the foundation of the First Automotive Plant. On July 15, a bookmark ceremony took place.

Jiefang

In 1953, a special department AZ-1 (Automobile Plant No. 1) was established at MosZis under the direction of engineer P.A. Tsvetkov. It headed the design work at the Changchun Automobile Plant.

Changchun is the “northern city of spring”, the administrative center of Jilin Province, in northeastern China. The construction of the plant decidedly turned the life of this provincial center. In addition to the automobile plant, a film factory was erected in the city along the lines of Mosfilm.

Jiefang

A master plan was drawn up for the plant as a whole and for individual buildings, where it was supposed to place the Motor, Gearbox, and Chassis workshops, car assembly and testing, hardware, foundry, forge, reinforcement, press, thermal, etc.

The scope of work was so great that more than 20 Soviet organizations were involved in the project.

3736 units of various devices, 236 forging dies, 6787 special tools were designed and manufactured. Specialists from Moscow built a heat and power plant, an automatic telephone station and much more in Changchun. In September 1953, the Fifth Construction Division of the National Liberation Army of the People's Republic of China entered Changchun to assist in construction. The city watched with great attention.

In the People's Republic of China, about 200 highly qualified specialists from MosZiS took a business trip. The group of Soviet specialists in Changchun was headed by engineer B. I. Sigachev. Directly the launch of the plant was headed by the production manager of the Moscow Automobile Plant A.V. Kuznetsov. In parallel, 550 Chinese comrades passed a year-long practice at the metropolitan factory. In an interview with the Ogonyka correspondent, Zhao Shifang, senior technologist at the Chassis shop, recalled that one of the leaders of the group of interns, G.K. Tsarev, began the “practical exercises” by helping to choose the menu in the canteen.

The result exceeded all expectations - the 1956 release plan was fulfilled by ... 133%. 1700 cars were assembled. Today, FAW (First Automotive Works), which grew out of Avtozavod#1, is the largest automotive manufacturing group in China. (www.zr.ru .rus)

coat

Top, right is the Coat of arms of the People’s Socialist Republic of Albania 1946-1992.

"The coat of arms of the People’s Socialist Republic of Albania is an image of a black double-headed eagle, framed by two bunches of wheat ears, which have a five-pointed red star at the top and are tied at the bottom with a red ribbon on which the date" May 24, 1944 "is written."

An inscription::"Banka e Shtetit Shqiptar. I Paguhet Prurёsit Me Tё Parё".

In English: "Bills of Albanian State Bank should be accepted everywhere in the country".

Revers:

25 Lekë 1964

DT-54

On the banknote is a DT-54 tractor with an agricultural trailer (probably a seeder).

DT-54 is a mass Soviet caterpillar agricultural diesel general purpose tractor.

In 1950, for the development of the design and industrial development of an agricultural diesel tractor DT-54 received the Stalin Prize of the second degree (100 000 rubles):

Head of Work, Chief Engineer Sidelnikov, Mikhail Stepanovich,

former chief engineer Perovsky, Nikolai Nikolayevich;

engineers Sarkisyants, Yervand Arminokovich and Teitelbaum, Hanina Yakovlevich,

former director of the Moscow Autograph Institute named after M. I. Kalinin, deputy of the Academy

Professor, Chief Designer of HTZ Zubarev, Nikolay Gordeevich,

Chief Engineer Kargopolov, Victor Alekseevich and

Chief Designer of STZ Platonov, Alexey Kuzmich.

The tractor was manufactured from 1949 to 1963 by the Stalingrad Tractor Plant, from 1949 to 1961 by the Kharkov Tractor Plant, from 1952 to 1979 by the Altai Tractor Plant. Total built 957900 units.

The tractor was designed to work with a 4- or 5-body plow and other trailed CX machines, including those driven by a power take-off shaft. The range of tractor traction ranged from 1,000 to 2,850 kg., The operating speeds range from 3.59 to 7.9 km / h, the gearbox has 5 gears forward and 1 rear. The four-cylinder diesel engine of liquid cooling D-54 in nominal mode (1300 rpm) developed a power of 54 liters. with.

On the DT-54, even an averagely skilled tractor driver mastered 2,000 hectares. Endurance: before replacing parts of the piston group, it easily backed 4000 motor hours. DT-54 were in demand not only in agriculture - they restored the destroyed cities, built new roads. But it showed itself especially well during the development of virgin and fallow lands in the 50s.

DT-54

The tractor was bought by 36 countries of the world.

In China, the tractor chronicle of the country started with this tractor, which became the first mass machine produced in China. The Chinese, having received the necessary documentation for the tractor, localized the production of DT-54 in their country and even surpassed the USSR, releasing over one million units.

In Vietnam, the DT-54 was in operation until the 1980s, often installed as technical monuments in many parts of the country.

In 1978, in Albania, they started to produce a copy of DT-54.

Tractor DT-54 in Albanian village Curum.

Top tight is, again, the coat of arms of Albania.

Inscription at the bottom:"Ligja dёnon ata qё fabrikojnё dhe ndajne bileta tё fallsifikuara".

In English: "Forgery of state bills is punishable by law".

Comments:

In 1965, notes (dated 1964) were introduced by the Banka e Shtetit Shqiptar in denominations of 1, 3, 5, 10, 25, 50 and 100 lekë. A second series of notes was issued in 1976 when the country changed its name to the People's Socialist Republic.