Top
header Notes Collection

10000 Rubels 2012, Belarus

in Krause book Number: 30b
Years of issue: 15.03.2011 - 01.01.2017
Edition: --
Signatures: no signature
Serie: 2000 Issue
Specimen of: 15.03.2011
Material: Cotton fiber
Size (mm): 150 x 74
Printer: Goznak, Московская печатная фабрика - филиал ФГУП "Гознак", Москва

* All pictures marked magnify are increased partially by magnifying glass, the remaining open in full size by clicking on the image.

** The word "Specimen" is present only on some of electronic pictures, in accordance with banknote images publication rules of appropriate banks.

10000 Rubels 2012

Description

Watermark:

WatermarkWatermark - Vitebsk town hall.

РатушаTown hall in Vitebsk - one of the few surviving in Belarus Town Hall. This is a business card of the city, an architectural monument of the XVIII century. Located in the city center at the address: Lenin street 36 is the Regional Museum in the building.

In 1597 the King of Poland and Sweden, Grand Duke of Lithuania Sigismund III Vasa granted to residents of Vitebsk Magdeburg Law. Magistrate - On the basis of this right in the city elected governing body was established. For meetings the magistrate at the Market Square (which later became known as the Town Hall), in Vzgorskom (Uzgorskom) Castle, the original wooden town hall was built. In those days, the town hall was a symbol of the city government.

In the early 1620s the Uniate Archbishop Josaphat Kuntcevich unleashed persecution of Orthodox inhabitants of Vitebsk and Polotsk. In the fall of 1623 Vitebsk Orthodox population rebelled against the brutal actions of the Uniates, Kuntcevich was killed. As punishment, in 1624, the Polish authorities have deprived the city of Magdeburg law. The Town Hall was destroyed, its bell melted.

The next King of Poland and Prince ON, son of Sigismund III of, Władysław IV as a reward for his services during the war with Russia has returned to the city Magdeburg Law. In 1644 the town hall was rebuilt.

Refurbished town hall shown in Vitebsk 1664 figure year. It was a rectangular two-storey building with a high-pitched roof 4. Rounding out the 8-sided observation tower with a dome and spire. Ground and first floors are brick, the second floor and the roof with the tower were built of wood. Floor ground floor and the patio was paved with cobblestones. By the side facade of the building were added to the room Gostiny Dvor. In 1680, 1708, 1733 and 1752 years of the town hall was destroyed by fires and was restored again.

In 1775, on the site of the old, brick town hall was built. This building, a converted form, has survived to the present day. Originally it was rectangular in plan and a two-story, 4-tiered tower in the center of the main facade. Rounding a small tower with a spire tent.

At the end of the XVIII century many functions magistrate went to the City Council, which is meeting also took place in the Town Hall. In addition, in the XIX century in the Town Hall were: city government, the court, the bank, the police and fire courtyard. Town Hall Tower acted as a fire tower. "Watchtower" Until now, the people often referred to as the town hall.

At the end of XVIII - early XIX century to the northern facade of the town hall were added to 2-storey buildings, which created a small patio. On the ground floor of the building housed shops.

In 1833, the upper tier of the tower were installed the clock. At the same time the final tent turret replaced by a rotunda and a spire.

In 1873-1875 years in a building made interior remodeling.

In 1911, built on the 3rd floor, violated the original proportions of the building. Since then, the town hall began to look more massive. At the same time, attached to the main entrance porch and second-floor windows with rectangular converted to semicircular.

Since 1924, the local history museum is located in the town hall building.

During the Great Patriotic War on the ground in front of the town hall were the gallows, where many were executed Vitebsk partisans and underground fighters. Now, about this place, their courage a memorial sign.

In XX century the town hall was repeatedly restored. This occurred in 1913, 1944, 1970 and 1980. In 1980 the northern part of the town hall were demolished and rebuilt again, the patio was built up and became a part of the building.

July 12, 1997, the year of the 400th anniversary of the town hall, on the main facade of the building was installed six-foot crest of Vitebsk, made of bronze Vitebsk sculptor Valery Moguchiy.

At the beginning of the XXI century the town hall has also undergone restoration. The coat of arms was thus removed from the façade and renovated in place are not returned. Now he is in the lobby of City Hall.

In the basement of the town hall were found fragments of masonry the main facade of the town hall of the XVII century, probably the same one that is shown in the drawing of the city in 1644.

During renovations in the 1980s, the town hall and the adjacent territory were found: police archive materials for the 1808-1846 years, a collection of tiles and crockery, smoking pipes, detail Food and gun-"salyutovka" of XVIII century, which were accompanied by shots from the festival times.

РатушаThe building of the town hall is a mix of architectural styles: the tower was built in Vilnius Baroque style, and the main building has features of classicism.

Three-storey main building and a rectangular plan. The facades are decorated with pilasters (flat vertical protrusions). The windows of the first floor - rectangular, second and third - arched. Window openings of the ground floor has a square shape. On the second floor of the main facade of the two balconies are arranged. The main entrance was built portico with two columns. In the original base of the tower is a small gable. Gable roof with side gables, which are placed around the skylights.

Tower 4-tier, although the first stage is not expressed because of the built later than the others, 3 floors of the main building. Different tiers of height have a concave surface of the walls and decorated with pilasters, volutes (swirls) and krepovannymi eaves. Windows semicircular tower. The third tier built a clock with 4 dials (one for each side). The fourth tier is a viewing platform and a rotunda with a spire-weather vane in the form of a boat (in the Soviet period the five-pointed star was installed here).

Attached to the body of the north have 2-3 floors. The facades are decorated with arches, pilasters and rusticated. On the outer corners of the balconies are located.

At night the building is illuminated by decorative lighting.

The building is included in the "State List of Historical and Cultural Values ​​of Vitebsk", as a monument of national importance. (Витебская энциклопедия .rus)

Avers:

10000 Rubels 2012

Ратуша VitebskPanorama of Vitebsk - Kirov's bridge, after the bridge, to the left - the National Academic Drama Theater named after Yakub Kolas, more to the left - the town hall in Vitebsk.

Vitebsk or Vitsebsk (Belarusian: Віцебск; Lithuanian: Vitebskas; Russian: Витебск; Polish: Witebsk, Yiddish: װיטעבסק‎), is a city in Belarus. The capital of the Vitebsk Region, in 2004 it had 342,381 inhabitants, making it the country's fourth largest city. It is served by Vitebsk Vostochny Airport and Vitebsk air base.

The town was founded on the high banks of the Western Dvina and Vitba, gave him the name of the route "from the Vikings to the Greeks." According to the urban legend of the XVIII century, it founded the Holy Princess Olga. The town was formed as one of the centers of the Slavic union Krivichy and convenient geographical position at the crossroads of major trade routes contributed to its growth and prosperity over the next centuries.

Ратуша VitebskKirovsky bridge (Kirov's bridge) - a bridge in the center of the city across the river Western Dvina. Connects the Kirov street (right bank) and the Castle street (left). Length of the bridge - 236 meters.

After the war it was decided to build a new bridge on the site of the old, the Dvina bridge. The construction of the bridge has turned into protracted, often derided in the pages of local periodicals. For example, in one of the articles, the author claimed that the violation of terms of delivery of the object laid down in the architect of the project, as at the entrance to the bridge from the street. Kirov - stylized "snail", a symbol of slowness. In 1955 the bridge was put into operation Mostopoezdom number 423. Construction on the project was held separate Belarusian expedition of the Institute "Soyuzdorproekt" (engineers Gel'fman I., P. Isachenko) and Institute "Belgosproekt" (architects O. Ladygina, E. Zaslavsky). The bridge was named the Kirov, in honor of the Soviet state figure of SM Kirov.

Kirovsky bridge reconstruction was carried out in 2004-2005: expanded sidewalks, replaced by pavement, etc. The reconstruction was carried out Mostopoezdom №425.

After the reconstruction of the bridge, at the Millennium Square in Vitebsk, was set a stone of the first bridge support on which is affixed a plaque with the text:

This stone was lying at the base of the Dvina bridge, built in 1867

In 2010, the bridge is installed decorative lighting.

Design:

Kirov Bridge 3 of-flight with hingeless arches of reinforced concrete. Channel support on the basis of the caisson, abutments on pile. Right Bank Quay (street Elias) is omitted in a separate span. The total length of the bridge - 236 meters. The average span - 66 meters, the extreme - 60 meters.

On the bridge, the roadway is provided by 4 lanes and 2 pavement on either side of the roadway.

At the beginning of the bridge, on the right bank, two decorative columns with lights installed. There's also built stairs from the promenade to the bridge. On the left bank of the two decorative pedestals arranged. Bridge illuminated stylized "antique" lanterns.

For more information on the ground, the Dvina, the bridge, you can read here (Витебская энциклопедия .rus).

Ратуша VitebskThe National Academic Drama Theater named after Yakub Kolas (Belorussian: Нацыянальны акадэмічны драматычны тэатр імя Якуба Коласа) is the Drama Theatre in Vitebsk.

The theater was created November 21, 1926 in Vitebsk as a Second Belarusian State Theatre (BHT-2) of the graduates of the Belarusian Drama Studio in Moscow. Initially, the theater repertoire consisted of plays produced in this studio. The first performance - ". In the old days," I. Ben Studio and have been prepared for the theater plays "King Maximilian" in the treatment of A. Mickiewicz and N. Remizov, "Midsummer Night's Dream" by William Shakespeare, "Eros and Psyche" E. Zulawski, "The Bacchae" by Euripides. at the end of the 1920s, the theater has staged "Rift" B. Lavrenev, "First Cavalry" Vishnevsky.

During the Great Patriotic War in 1941, the theater has worked in Uralsk, and then (1943-1944) - Orekhovo-Zuevo. In October 1944 the theater returned to Vitebsk.

In 1944 the theater was named after Yakub Kolas. In 1946 for the play "Nesterka" V. Volsky theater was awarded the Stalin Prize.

Since 1964, the theater is working in the building at Millennium Square in Vitebsk (built in 1958, architect. Maksimov, I. Ryskina).

In 1977 the theater was awarded the title of the academic, in 2001 - National.

The building of the theater:

Modern theater building (architects A.Maximov and I.Ryskina) built in 1958. The main façade faces the square of the 1000th anniversary of Vitebsk (previously - Theatre Square). The main facade of Doric columned portico, the completed triangular pediment. The side facades are decorated with rustication, pilasters. Rear facade resolved in the form 4-columns portico. Three-level auditorium with a ground floor and two balconies can accommodate 758 spectators.

Under the image is placed an inscription "ВІЦЕБСК. ПАНАРАМА ГОРАДА". On top, to the sides of the image, are the denomination numerals "10000". On the bottom of the banknote is denomination in words "ДЗЕСЯЦЬ ТЫСЯЧ РУБЛЁЎ". To the right and left of the central image placed graphic elements of protection. In the upper part of the banknote is the inscription "БІЛЕТ НАЦЫЯНАЛЬНАГА БАНКА РЭСПУБЛІКІ БЕЛАРУСЬ" in the upper right corner is the abbreviation "НБРБ". At bottom right, inside vignette, is year of the Serie "2000".

Revers:

10000 Rubels 2012

РатушаOn banknote is The Summer Amphitheater (Летні Амфітэатр) in Vitebsk.

This is the main concert of the international festival of arts "Slavic Bazaar in Vitebsk". It is a subsidiary of "Center of Culture "Vitebsk"".

Summer Amphitheater was commissioned in 1988. Renovated in 2007. Erected roof and undeveloped surrounding area. The chief architect of the reconstruction project - Alexander Zafataev.

The area of ​​the stage is 430 m2. 6247 capacity amphitheater seats. Spotting space divided into 10 sectors.

In the early XX century on the site of the Summer Amphitheater was a circus Larry depicted in many paintings of the teacher Marc Chagall - J. Pena.

Summer amphitheater built in 1988 by architect V. Babashkin. The first concert took place in 1988 - the eve of the I All-Union Polish Song Festival. Bunk scene of a concert hall occupied 430 square meters. The visor was fitted with 200 floodlights, apart from other lighting equipment. Capacity Concert Complex was 5 thousand spectators.

building modernization project was developed in August 2006, providing for an increase in the number of seats to 6200 and the construction of a roof over the amphitheater. The chief architect of the reconstruction project - Alexander Zafataev. As a result of the reconstruction it was installed new comfortable seats for spectators, two big screen, comfortable dressing rooms for artists, offices for technical staff, updated sound and lighting equipment of leading companies from Germany, France, Italy, USA, designed specifically for the Summer Amphitheater.

Under the image is an inscription:"ЛЕТНІ АМФІТЭАТР У ВІЦЕБСКУ".

On the sides of the image are placed visual security features. A series of bank notes and the number placed at the bottom left and top right. Denomination is indicated in large numbers under the central image and in words "ДЗЕСЯЦЬ ТЫСЯЧ РУБЛЁЎ". In the upper left corner of the inscription "ПАДРОБКА РАЗЛІКОВЫХ БІЛЕТАЎ НАЦЫЯНАЛЬНАГА БАНКА БЕЛАРУСІ ПРАСЛЕДУЕЦЦА ПА ЗАКОНУ."

Comments:

In 2011 was released a modified bill of 5000 rubles sample 2000. The changes affected only the protective polymer tape, it was replaced by the diving metalized tape. Image of the front and back sides, colors and size of the new modified banknotes 100 rubles remained the same.

10000 rubles series of 2000 were issued in 23 prefixes: РА, РБ, РВ, РГ, РД, РЗ, ТА, ТБ, ТВ, ТГ, ТЕ, ТЗ, ЧА, ЧБ, ЧВ, ЧД, ПС, ПТ, ПХ, ПЧ, АБ, АВ, АГ. Серии ТА, ТБ, ТВ, ТГ, ТЕ, ТЗ - were issued in 2003; ЧА, ЧБ, ЧВ, ЧД - in 2008; ПС, ПТ, ПХ, ПЧ - in 2011; АБ, АВ, АГ - in 2012. (belbonistika.com .rus)